23 November 2010

By the book


shotwell
It was great enough that the November issue of Nylon had an article on San Francisco, but I was very pleasently surprised when I turned the page and saw an entire third of a page about Shotwell! A friend introduced me to Shotwell before thier move to thier current location on Grant, close to the gate to Chinatown. The new space they have is really great and the store has a fun vibe that I love visiting.
_MG_2570 Twin%20Tiger%20Ring_Gold1_0
For the past few years the shop and thier popularity have grown, and I always leave wishing I had more money to spend on the great selection of merchandise. They carry so many of my most frequently lusted-after brands, like Elizabeth and James, Dolce Vita, and Jeffrey Campbell, as well as an excellent vintage collection. They also never forget to accesorize, and I am constantly impressed by the amazing jewelry pieces that are entirely chic and unique. If you are ever in SF, visiting Shotwell is an automatic must. If not, they have an online shop - I am already making my wishlist!
http://www.shotwellsf.com/


jeffcampbell_browncalfprofile _MG_7304LOOK30-34FULL_2
P.S. The've got you covered too guys!
P.P.S.
Shotwell is on Twitter (with tweets on thier fashion, fun, and a cute little pug) and well worth the follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment