05 March 2011

Watching Vogue

Being sick has got me watching alot of movies lately, so of course re-watching The September Issue was an immediate must. Whenever I do watch it, I am reminded of how much I love fashion. Anna Wintour is the ultimate fashion power - she is smart, influencial and so good at what she does, the "pope" of this religion that is fashion. She inspires me.

tumblr_lgq04anh3D1qabls9o1_500



"I think what i often see it that people are frightened about fashion. Because it scares them or make them feel insecure they just put it down. On the whole people that may say, the mean things about our world I think that's usually because they feel, in some ways, excluded or, you know, not a part of 'the cool group' so as a result they just mock it.
Just because you like to put on a beautiful Carolina Herrera dress or a pair of J Brand blue jeans instead of something basic from K-Mart it doesn't mean that you're a dumb person.
There is something about fashion that can make people really nervous."

No comments:

Post a Comment